Using BEAUTE’s sonic motion technology, BEAUTE’s electronic skin cleanser packs deep cleansing power into a compact device which is ideal for both men and women of all skin types.
BEAUTE cleansing system’s gentle power deep cleans pores while micro massaging your skin to improve blood circulation. With two brush heads for normal and sensitive skin and two speed levels is suitable for all skin types and sensitivity.
The pads and face brush heads are easily changeable and can attach to the same electronic body.
• Removes make-up faster than by hand
• Deep cleans pores to prevent clogging, blackheads and breakouts
• Micro-massages the skin to improve blood circulation and rejuvenate your face
• All that in just minutes a day
• Ideal for all skin types
• Easy to use and safe
Use the BEAUTE device as much time until you feel you have reached your desired skin.
100% Guarantee & Warranty
• Water resistant • 1 year warranty • 30 days money back guarantee • Patent Pending
• BEAUTE Sonic Skin Cleansing device • 2 brush heads - one for delicate and one for normal skin • 2x AA batteries • Instructions and Warranty information
Enhance your looks and meet all your face care needs. It is time to revolutionize your face care routine. BEAUTE Sonic Face Cleansing System packs Beaute Salon value into one easy-to-use, affordable and portable device.
- Removes make-up faster than by hand
- Deep cleans pores to prevent clogging, blackheads and breakouts
- Micro-massages your skin to improve blood circulation and rejuvenate your face
- You can use daily for total skin fitness and radiant face-to-face advantage
See why to love and how to use
Read our customer testimonials, reviews and ratings.
How to use BEAUTE on my face, nails, feet and hands?
1. Choose between the delicate and normal brush heads depending on your need.
2. Rinse your face, apply a mild cleanser of your choice and turn on BEAUTE to normal or super speed.
3. Use circular movements to cleanse your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. When working around the eyes always use the softer brush head and avoid approaching too close to the eye line.
4. Rinse your face and enjoy its new radiance.
To trim, shape and shine your finger and toe nails, follow these easy steps:
1. Use the metal pad to shorten and trim your nails; follow with the blue pad to file nail edges to your desired shape.
2. Use the red (magenta) pad to remove edges from the surface of your nails.
3. Use the white pad to polish your nails and the grey pad to buff them to a super shine.
With all steps, use normal speed until you get comfortable with the process. Once you become skillful using your BEAUTE, you can switch to super speed for faster results.
When using your BEAUTE regularly, you will not need all pads and steps every time.
You will most often need the metal pad for trimming, the white for polishing and the grey for buffing. As the red (magenta) and the blue pad file the surface of your nails, we recommend using them no more than once every two weeks.
If you suspect you have a skin problem, consult a physician before using BEAUTE. Otherwise, follow these easy steps:
1. Wash your feet or your hands to moisturize the area you want to smoothen.
2. Without drying it, use the black pedi pad to gently buff away hardened skin or calluses and achieve silky-soft skin.
BEAUTE’s patented orbital motion sonic technology gives you the freedom and flexibility to use the device in any direction you like with the same amazing results.
BEAUTE is water resistant, which means you can safely rinse it or take it under the shower. Yet, please:
• DO NOT submerge it in water - as in a bathtub or sink
• DO NOT use it in ways absent in the description of the manual
• DO NOT place it on hot surfaces where it can melt
• DO NOT clean it with abrasive chemicals
• DO NOT leave it unsupervised around young children or mentally challenged people.
If you expect to not use your BEAUTE for an extended period of time, we recommend that you store it in a dry area and remove the batteries from the device. In this way, you will make sure that the batteries will not leak and damage your BEAUTE System.
1. Turn the bottom of the battery compartment counterclockwise until the lock releases with a click. Then pull the bottom down.
2. When the cartridge appears, insert/remove the 2xAA batteries as shown on the drawing.
3. Gently push the battery cartridge back into the device and turn clockwise to lock back into position.
1. To attach the desired brush or pad, simply press down until it hooks onto the head base.
2. To remove the brush or pad, lift the short end first and detach carefully along the length of the brush/pad.